Sunday, August 18, 2013

So much to do

I am officially moving in 6 days, with my classes starting in 9 days, and officially freaking out.

I *think* I have everything under control for the move, although I'm frankly terrified about closing. Mainly the thought of how much the mortgage is going to be, because I've never been in debt before, so the thought of all of a sudden being in a lot of debt is scary, but the idea of home-ownership is really exciting (and really scary).

I also managed to hurt my knee, so between packing boxes and prepping for class, I'm thinking of taking the next few weeks off from Insanity, partly because I'm not following the set program anyway, and partly because the thought of maintaining the workout schedule, prepping healthy meals, packing, starting classes, moving and starting to paint and take wallpaper down makes me want to curl into a ball and cry.

That being said, the Insanity workouts HAVE made a huge difference in getting me smaller. I can officially fit into clothes that have not fit for over a year. They may be on the tight side, but I honestly can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it's closer than I thought that it would be. After feeling like this summer was the summer of being/feeling like a train wreck, knowing that I'm so close to one of my goals feels so good.

No comments: