Sunday, October 20, 2013

Slow Progress

Today is my tenth day of the Whole30, and if this timeline is at all accurate, the next week could be the most challenging week. And so far, the timeline has been accurate (I'm counting it as a good thing that my husband's work schedule took him away from home this past week, because day 4-5 and day 6 were "kill all the things" days), so I'm a bit nervous about the next week.

But I've committed. Everyone knows that I'm doing it. I've been feeling better, and the discipline from eating in a manner that complies with the plan is spilling over into all areas of my life. I'm developing overall healthier habits. I'm actually debating extending this into a Whole 60, because then I can get through this semester with energy, and hopefully create a regular exercise plan.

No comments: